This type of milking parlour is the most popular of all solutions used in our country.
There is not without a reason. Due to simple system, low cost and small area occupied by one cow makes this parlour very popular. Due to such solution, the milker has not only a quick access to cow udders, but also a convenient and safe working position.
Placement of cows close to each other saves space and reduces the distance and time of putting on the milking devices. Grouping of cows in the herd as per similar milking times is a key element in the system. Such a solution reduces duration of milking and relieves stress of cows associated with the milking process.
Key features and advantages of the herringbone system:
- Affordable price and technical solution
- Cows quickly take their places
- Safe work for the milker
- Adjustment of cow positioning access angle
- Many options of adaptation to existing facilities
- Optional additional equipment, depending on the needs and requirements