Good results in herd breeding and milk performance depend mainly on the early and proper heat detection process. POLANES offers complete breeding and animal health monitoring systems. They ensure measurement of the animals movements and determine the optimum insemination dates based on specific patterns accompanying heat.
KOMPAS EcoHerd – electronic heat detection system
- Excellent herd control process.
- Improves cow milk performance.
- Minimizes the problem of “silent heats”.
- Reduces the cost of veterinary care.
- Significantly reduces the farmer activity in cow observation